Thursday 2 August 2007

My Blogs...

It wasn't till very recently.. In fact, this week!that i started my blogs...Blogs, yes. I couldnt just start one and wait to see how it went.. No,no no.. its me who we are talking about, so lets make ita bit complicated...thats how I ended up with not one but two blogs... Oh!Hold on ... two in two different languages!
One of the consequences of my cleverness (not) is that now i feel ive got to write!after all..it's a blog right?
It took me ages as it is just to figure out, what to call them, Is the name available? How to write? what about the initial message? What template do i choose?What about the font? Do i allow comments? Do I? Do i have coffe or tea? (oh sorry wrong thought)
anyway what can i say.. Ill do my best to try and write whenever,whatever and i Apologize in advance for the Gramma and puntuaction mistakes i know i'llbe making! but hey... Its only a blog, isnt? isnt? LOL

No comments: