Friday 10 August 2007

Dolores O'Riordan

I love music! a very very very common phrase... so i promise im not going to finish this sentence with a: no but i reaaaaaaally do. LOL!
Simply i really enjoy music! Music chills me out... disconnects me... whenever i need to chill or cheer up i just need to listen or dance to some music! If there was ever a cartoon character created based on me it would have to have a pair of earphones on or very near by...
I'll easily spend my money going to concerts... for me is a very well spent money! what can i say.. music just does the trick! Whenever i go to a concert i think, 'if i had a blog i could make a post about this one!.. so now that i have one i thought i ll start making posts about them... I will be posting about a few i have had the chance to go to, recently or ages ago..it doesnt matter! so this is my first one and its about Dolores O'Riordan's concert!! Dolores is the lead singer of a band i really like (The cramberries).She recently released her first solo album called 'Ordinary day' and its pretty good! I must admit i had my doubts about going to this one or not, she only has one album and i coudlnt work out if she was going to sing the whole album?!? or what? finnally we went....and Thanks God we did! Loved the concert, she sang loads of songs from The Cramberries! After all they are her songs! (not sure how i didnt work that out).. Also sang the new ones... a mixture.
We jumped, sang, danced, screamed! The room was small and we were very near the stage... There was a small group near us and they were very funny! i love this small venues! specially with someone as famous as her on stage! It was a fantastic night... definately a night to remember... This is one of our piccies from that night...


No comments: